Sunday, 17 April 2011

GOOD தலைவன்

There is always something to learn from the other individual especially "BOSS". From some bosses we can learn "How one should be" & from others "How one should not be". Fortunately i met both types and this was given to one manager when he left our organisation who was, is, and will be my inspiration for a BOSS as well as a HUMAN.   As the trailing text says he is really a man of class, i still cherish his relationship and it continues even today as i write this prefix.  

12_12_05
±ø§Ä¡÷ìÌõ Ìɢž¢ø¨Ä ±ý §ÀÉ¡;
¯í¸Ù측ö ±Ø¾¡Áø þÕô§ÀÉ¡ !

¯í¸Ç¢¼õ ¸üÚì ¦¸¡ûÇ §ÅñÊÂÐ «¾¢¸õ:
¯í¸û §ÁÄ¡ñ¨Áò ¾¢Èõ «¾üÌ Á̼õ
I ADMIRE YOU SIR !!!

±ý¨Éî ¦ºöÅ¢ò¾Ð ¿£í¸û:
¿¡§É «¨¾î ¦ºö¾¾¡ö ¦º¡ýÉÐõ ¿£í¸û
I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU SIR !!!

¾¢ñ¨ÁÔ¼ý ¦º¡ø§Åý µ÷ ¯ñ¨Á
YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN MY BOSS;
YOU ARE REALLY A MAN OF CLASS

¿£í¸û ±ÉìÌ ¦ºö¾Ð,
º¢Ä ¯¾Å¢¸Ùõ;
ÀÄ §Àվ޸Ùõ


¾ó¾Ð
¾ýÉõÀ¢ì¨¸Ôõ;
¨¾¡¢ÂÓõ
I AM THANKFUL TO YOU SIR !!!


±ñ½¢ÂÐ ÀÄ;
Å¢ð¼Ð º¢Ä
±Ø¾¢ÂÐ Á¢¸î º¢Ä !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment